Thursday 29 May 2014

Origami challenge with Daring cardmakers

This is my card I made for the


Origami challenge with Daring cardmakers.
I made 2 origami octopus' then made 2 top hats ,2 moustaches and a walking stick all out of felt.I then made a monocle out of jump rings one large and 7 smaller ones for the chain.Then stamped 3 Sheena sentiment stamps onto desert storm card stock .I made a box card out of centura pearl card stock and die cut a spellbinder die shape to look into.I made a base to raise up the octopus'.I used craft card for the octopus' to stand on.I assembled the elements and added some fabric rag scraps.I raised the sentiments to stand out.Loved making this card never tried origami before and bet it would be lots easier with origami paper rather than scrapbook paper.
Hope you like my dapper octopus'

No comments:

Post a Comment